Who we are
Our website address is: https://Sakhijewellers.com or https://Sakhijewellers.com
CONSENT means a clear affirmative act establishing a freely given, specific, informed, and unambiguous indication of the website user’s agreement to the processing of personal data relating to him or her, such as by a written statement, including by electronic means, or an oral statement.
Information we collect –
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How we use your information –
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
Your Internet browser has the in-built facility for storing small files – “cookies” – that hold information which allows a website to recognise your account. Our website takes advantage of this facility to enhance your experience. You have the ability to prevent your computer from accepting cookies but, if you do, certain functionality on the website may be impaired.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
A DATA CONTROLLER is a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data for which and the manner in which any personal data are, or are to be, processed.
A-DATA PROCESSOR is a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
Predominant objective of this protection is as follows:
- The processing of personal data should be designed to serve mankind.
- Natural persons should have control of their own personal data;
- The right to the protection of personal data is not an absolute right; it must be considered in relation to its function in society and be balanced against other fundamental rights, in accordance with the principle of proportionality.
- Artificial/ Juristic/ Legal Person:
An entity such as a corporation, created by law and given certain legal rights and duties of a human being; a being real or imaginary, who for the purpose of legal reasoning is treated more or less as a human being, but is not a citizen.
- Natural Person:
A human being.
CHILDREN’S PERSONAL DATA
- Sakhi Jewellers does not knowingly collect any Personal Data from children under the age of 16. If you are under the age of 16, please do not submit any Personal Data through our Websites. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 16 has provided Personal Data to us through our Websites, please contact us and we will delete such personal information and terminate the child’s account from our databases.
SECURITY AND STORAGE
- The Sakhi Jewellers websites have industry-standard security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. While there is no such thing as “perfect security” on the Internet, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure the safety of your information. Additionally, you retain all rights of ownership to the data you have stored with Sakhi Jewellers. We will not sell or share this data with any third parties or use this data to compete with you or advertise to your clients. Your privacy and the privacy of your clients are of the utmost importance to us. Some general measures that we have taken for the security of your personal data per ISO 27001 guidelines.
Retention of Data
Sakhi Jewellers will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
WHAT IS OUR LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
- If you are a visitor of Sakhi Jewellers website(s), our legal basis for collecting and using the Personal Data described above will depend on the Personal Data concerned and the specific context in which we collect it.
However, we will normally collect Personal Data from you only where we need the Personal Data to perform a contract with you, or where the processing is in our legitimate interests or rely upon your consent where we are legally required to do so and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect Personal Data from you or may otherwise need the Personal Data to protect your vital interests or those of another person.
If we ask you to provide Personal Data to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contract with you, we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you whether the provision of your Personal Data is mandatory or not (as well as of the possible consequences if you do not provide your Personal Data).
Similarly, if we collect and use your Personal Data in reliance on our legitimate interests (or those of any third party), we will make clear to you at the relevant time what those legitimate interests are.
If you have questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your personal data, please e-mail us at Officer@Sakhijewellers.com .
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
- Our Websites contain links to other websites that are not limited to but may be of our end customers, Partners, advertisements, etc. that are not owned or controlled by Sakhi Jewellers. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites or third parties. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our Websites and to read the privacy policies of that third-party website to understand their data collection, retention, and process policy.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Facebook pixel
These allow user behavior to be tracked after they have been redirected to the provider’s website by clicking on a Facebook ad. This enables us to measure the effectiveness of Facebook ads for statistical and market research purposes. The data collected in this way is anonymous to us i.e, we do not see the personal data of individual users. However, this data is stored and processed by Facebook, which is why we are informing you, based on our knowledge of the situation.
- Google Ad Words – Google Ad Words remarketing service is provided by Google Inc. you can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: https://www.google.com/settings/ads Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout – for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
- Facebook – Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc. You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950 To opt-out from Facebook’s interest-based ads follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217 Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA https://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada https://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe https://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or opt-out using your mobile device settings.For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
- Amendments to this Notice will be directly updated on this page and will be effective as may be notified. If we make any material changes, we will notify you by means of a notice on this Website prior to the change becoming effective and if you are our Licensee/ Partner, via e-mail (specified in your Account). Provided we will not be notifying you if we amend the Notice to make addition, deletions, or modifications to the list of cookies from time to time to keep the list of cookies current and accurate. You should frequently visit this Notice to check for amendments. Your continued use of our Websites or the Service(s) following the posting of any amendment, modification, or change to this Notice shall constitute your acceptance of the amendments to this Notice. You can choose to discontinue use of the Websites or Service(s) if you do not accept the terms of this Notice, or any modified version of this Notice.
DATA RETENTION POLICY
- We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
RESOLVING GRIEVANCES PERTAINING TO PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION OF NATURAL PERSONS
- If you face any difficulty in availing of any of the data control features, want to update or delete your data, and any other related grievances, please write to us at Officer@Sakhijewellers.com.